It was last month when we saw the spy shots of the updated 2019 Mahindra Mojo 300 ABS for the first time. Almost all of the details of the new bike were revealed back then because the pictures were pretty clear. Now, we’ve got another bunch of pictures and this time the new Mojo ABS has been spotted at NAFS Motors, the Mojo’s Bengaluru dealership.
What’s new in the 2019 Mahindra Mojo 300 ABS?
As we mentioned, we are already familiar with the changes but we’ll just quickly go through them again.
- Addition of dual-channel ABS
- No LED DRLs
- Signature golden double-tube under the tank now in glossy black
- USD forks replaced by telescopic ones
- Revised rake angle for an upright riding stance
- Familiar semi-digital dash with the addition of ABS light
- Dual heavy exhausts replaced by a single side-slung conventional unit
- ByBre brakes – 320mm disc at the front, 240mm at the rear
- Pirelli Angel CT tyres as standard
- Fuel injection
These were some of the highlights of the 2019 Mojo 300 ABS. The engine here is the same 294.72cc liquid-cooled single with fuel-injection that produces 26.8 HP and 30 Nm. We still don’t know whether this is a BS6 compliant engine or not. We hope that it is because the BS6 emission norms are going to come into play from next year.
As far as the price is concerned, there’s no official announcement as of now but considering the price of the discontinued Mojo XT300 and UT300, we are estimating the new Mojo to be priced somewhere around Rs 1.70-1.80 lakh.