TVS has introduced its new 2021 TVS Apache RTR 200 4V (dual-channel ABS) motorcycle with innovative segment-first features, today. First of all it gets three ride modes, namely Sport, Urban and Rain.
This intelligent system will enable riders to shift between ride modes on the fly, using the ride mode switch on the handlebar.
– The Urban Mode makes the engine power delivery tuned to deliver optimum power and control to tame the urban jungle, with the ABS optimised for a quick response.
– The Rain Mode primes the ABS to deliver the maximum response with a strong lever pulsation feel. It triggers the ABS to come in early, for perfect response in wet road condition, keeping the rider in control of the vehicle.
– The Sport Mode allows for maximum power and sharp acceleration to take on the track or the highway. The ABS is mapped for the least intervention and highest permissible slip percentage for faster lap times.
- 20.82 PS @ 9000 rpm in Sport mode
- 17.32 PS @ 7250 rpm in Urban/Rain mode
- 17.25 Nm @ 7250 rpm for Sport mode
- 16.51 Nm @ 5750 rpm for Urban and Rain mode
- 152 kg kerb weight
The motorcycle will now be equipped with first-in-segment adjustable suspension. The all new high-performance Showa front suspension comes with a pre-load adjustment that allows the rider to choose between a plush ride or track ride, while the new Showa rear suspension is tuned for an enhanced track performance.
It comes with adjustable brakes and clutch levers with 3 step adjustment.
Additionally, the motorcycle has become lighter with one kg weight reduction, and refinements in the brake system have been made to deliver a sharper and improved brake performance.
The new TVS Apache RTR 200 4V motorcycle with dual-channel ABS will be available starting today in three colours namely, Gloss Black, Pearl White and the newly launched Matte Blue, inspired by the TVS One Make Championship race bike, and is priced at Rs 1,31,050 (ex-showroom Delhi).