With a hope to give a tough fight to its competitors, Steelbird has launched its first premium-grade helmets in India. Called the Hacker and Solo, these helmets are built in partnership with Blauer HT and cost Rs 9,999 each.
Who is Blauer HT?
Blauer HT is a well-known brand that makes high-quality helmets. Its products are quite popular in Europe and America.
What kind of partnership does Steelbird have with Blauer HT?
Steelbird and Blauer HT joined hands together in July 2018 and under the agreement, Steelbird will be manufacturing Blauer HT helmets at its facility in Baddi, Himachal Pradesh for sale in both the domestic and international markets.
Steelbird Hacker and Solo key details-
- Fibreglass shell (if you don’t know what that is, Google it)
- Developed using balloon moulding technology
- European standards ‘ECE 22.05’
- Open-face helmets
- Available in XS, S, M, L and XL sizes
- Colours available – Black, White and Titanium
- Finish – glossy and matte
- Replaceable inner liners
- Pair of visors (tinted and clear)
- Price – Rs 9,999
Steelbird Hacker and Solo helmets are available for purchase via Steelbird’s official website or retail store.
What do you guys think of these new helmets? And would you buy such an expensive Steelbird helmet?