Full-colour TFT instrument consoles have become quite common, especially in premium motorcycles. However, it’s just not the display that matters, the software running the system plays a very significant role as well; it’s similar to having a smartphone with a large display but a disappointing operating system that, eventually, spoils the overall user experience. Triumph understands this and that’s why it has developed My Triumph Connectivity System for its motorcycles and thankfully it is now available in India.
My Triumph Connectivity System has been launched in India for Rs 19,568. And before we start talking about its features, get this, it’s the world’s first motorcycle integrated ‘GoPro’ control system. Riders won’t need to pull over to operate their GoPros. They will be able to do that on the go via the options, like mode, start film, stop film, take photo and battery level, on the TFT dash. Isn’t that great? This system is compatible with all GoPro cameras from Hero 5 and Session 5 onwards.
My Triumph Connectivity System Key Features-
- Connect your smartphone with your Triumph motorcycle via Bluetooth
- Triumph’s first ‘turn-by-turn’ navigation system built with Google – the first Google partnership with a premium motorcycle manufacturer
- Turn-by-turn navigation supported by a free all-new ‘My Triumph’ app, which will be available for Android and iOS compatible mobile phones
- Trip summary
- Various other useful info like average fuel consumption, time/ distance to service, etc.
- Music and phone operation
- Class-defining capability for enhanced rider experience
- All features accessed and managed by the rider via the TFT instruments
At present, My Triumph Connectivity System is available only for Scrambler 1200 and Rocket 3, however, Triumph will bring it for other models soon. Interested people can visit a Triumph dealership and get the package fitted in their motorcycles at an additional fitting cost. It would take around an hour for the job.