The brand new, special edition Street Triple Rx combines aggressive style and devilish good looks to create an extreme, eye-catching machine, borrowing inspiration from its TT and Daytona 200 winning superports sibling, the Daytona 675R. The Triumph’s Street Triple R features a new razor-sharp rear profile, a new Aluminium Silver paint scheme and revised graphics. The angular seat unit is transplanted from the Daytona, further emphasizing the Street Triple’s already aggressive stance. The crisp lines are accented by the new Matt Silver paint and deep Diablo Red details, complimented by the striking hand painted finish on the front and rear lightweight race inspired wheels. Triumph’s seat cowl, belly pan and fly screen complete the aesthetics to round off the purposeful intent of the Rx. At the heart of the Street Triple RX is Triumph’s signature triple engine. The 675cc, 12-valve unit is derived from the legendary Triumph Daytona 675 sportsbike, but is carefully retuned to deliver a punchy 106PS and magnificently linear 68Nm of torque for effortless drive and acceleration. Combined with a slick, close-ratio six-speed gearbox, a Triumph quickshifter fitted as standard, and flawless throttle control the powerplant delivers an exhilarating ride. All accompanied by a soulful, characteristic growling exhaust note, one of the most distinctive and charismatic sounds in motorcycling.
The Street Triple Rx fuses the style and attitude of a naked streetbike with the handling and performance of a sportsbike, with beautiful styling to complete the package. An extensive range of Triumph genuine accessories allow owners to further personalise their bike.
2015 Street Triple Rx highlights
- Special edition version of Triumph’s class defining Street Triple R
- Red rear subframe styling enhancements courtesy of the Daytona 675
- Diablo Red wheels, special decals, seat cowl, belly pan and fly screen
- Race inspired quickshifter as standard
- Striking Matt Aluminium silver paint scheme 675cc inline three-cylinder engine with 106 PS and 68 Nm of torque
- Twin beam aluminium frame and carefully refined geometry for extraordinary handling, agility and precision
- Efficient mass centralisation with under-slung 3-in-1 exhaust
- Nissin radial 4-piston calipers with switchable ABS
- Fully adjustable KYB forks and rear monoshock
- Two year unlimited mileage warranty as standard