The special model K 1300 S “30 Jahre K-Modelle” celebrates the success story of the K series with an extensive range of options and a special colour concept in Alpine white / Sapphire black metallic and Racing red in conjunction with a tinted windshield. Electronic suspension adjustment ESA II and the Safety Package including RDC and Automatic Stability Control ASC ensure that the K 1300 S “30 Jahre K-Modelle” has a comprehensive set of safety systems in addition to the standard ABS.
The HP shift assistant and HP footrests for rider and passenger reflect the sporty aspirations of the K 1300 S. Meanwhile the AkrapoviÄ sports silencer provides the appropriately athletic 4-cylinder sound, in addition to giving the model a dynamic appearance. The K 1300 S “30 Jahre K-Modelle” meets more sophisticated demands in the area of comfort with heated grips and an on-board computer.
Above and beyond this, the K 1300 S special model “30 Jahre K-Modelle” can be individually supplemented with special accessories and options from the extensive BMW Motorrad range, with the exception of standard paint finishes.
The highlights of the BMW K 1300 S “30 Jahre K-Modelle.”
- Paint finish in Alpine white / Sapphire black metallic and Racing red.
- Windshield, tinted.
- Electronic Suspension Adjustment ESA II
- Safety Package (RDC, ASC).
- HP shift assistant.
- HP footrests for rider and passenger.
- AkrapoviÄ sports silencer.
- Heated grips.
- On-board computer.
- Extensive fittings and individually tailored accessories to the familiar high standards of BMW Motorrad.