Bajaj Auto has officially launched the 2019 Dominar 400 in the Indian market at 1,73,870/- ex showroom Delhi. The new Dominar 400 will be available in 2 colour options, the Green we have here and a black one. This is around INR 10,000 costlier compared to the earlier version.
- New DOHC (Double Over-Head Camshaft) engine with 40 PS power (previous 35 PS power)
- Power to weight ratio enhanced significantly from 192 PS/Ton to 217 PS/Ton
- 35 Nm Torque at 7000 RPM
- 0-100 kmph in just 7.1 seconds
- Fuel injected & liquid cooled engine, mosaic shaped redesigned full LED headlamp with AHO (Automatic headlamps on), twin channel ABS, slipper clutch, and beam type perimeter frame.
- Now also featuring twin barrel exhaust for throaty exhaust note with heavy bass that will augment the sports tourer feel.
- 43 mm up-side down (USD) forks providing better handling & comfort along with powerful muscular look.
- Bungee straps tucked under the seat to tie gear and belongings over long enduring distances, a unique feature enhancing the touring capabilities of the bike.
- Radial calliper design providing class leading braking performance and efficiency.
- A graphic scheme inspired by themes of ‘surgical precision’ and ‘contrasting finishes ’with piercing color breaks.
- Exciting and premium body colors, ‘Aurora Green’ and ‘Vine Black’, for the striking road presence.
- Sports Tourer form made more imposing with new up-side down (USD) forks at front.
- New mirror design with cast aluminium stalks, sleek and dynamic mirror housing give a bold & techno appeal to the front.
- Twin barrel exhaust imparting an imposing feel to the bike.
- New tail lamp internals with light guides to enhance the signature identity of Dominar D400.
- Forged steel side stand with a bold section provides robust support and lends a powerful image to the bike.
2019 Dominar 400 specifications
|Type||Single cylinder, 4 stroke, DOHC,4valve, Liquid cooled, Triple Spark ,FI|
|Max power (PS @ RPM)||40 Ps @ 8650|
|Max torque (Nm @RPM)||35 @ 7000 rpm|
|Top Speed (kmph)||156|
|Front||Telescopic, 43 mm USD Fork, 135 mm travel|
|Rear||Multi-step adjustable Mono shock with Nitrox, Wheel stroke of 110 mm|
|Front||ABS, 320 dia disc|
|Rear||ABS, 230 dia disc|
|System||12V, 8Ah VRLA|
|Headlamp||LED with AHO, 10 units|
|Ground clearance (mm)||157|
|Kerb weight (kg)||184|