The guys at Renovatio Motor Works have taken the good old Pulsar 220F and custom modified it with a whole lot of time and effort put into it. This hand built motorcycle has been named as the Pulsar 220 FSB (fastest shooting brake) by them.
Below are a list of modifications/enhancements done to the motorcycle:
- Whole new front suspension thicker than previous one.
- New rear swingarm with linkage Gabriel suspension system.
- New tail light blacked out in smoke wrap so that it can easily blend its paint theme which is black.
- New rear bigger sprocket to give more torque to the motorcycle.
- Front headlight of 5.7 inch and indicator inbuilt.
- New clip-ons.
- New thicker rim front is 17’×3.5′ and rear is 17’×4′.
- New more wider and sportier rims Pirelli Diablo Rosso 2 front is 110×17′ and rear is 150×17′.
- New whole blacked out paint with blue pin striping throughout whole motorcycle followed to rims.
- Whole rear section frame design and hand built made.
- New rear design hand built after gas tank even full tail light hide in the design.
- New handmade seat with diamond cutting.
- New K&N air filter.
- Whole performance upgrade because of rear big sprocket and air filter.
- New after market sports exhaust.
- Whole bend pipe in golden brownish chrome.
Do you like their build? Check out more of their work at their social media handles:
Twitter – @renovatiomotor1