PETRONAS TVS Racing team is returning with the 7th edition of the PETRONAS TVS One Make Championship Women’s category. Having now trained over 500 women riders in India since it’s inception 2016 this year TVS is expecting maximum registrations. PETRONAS TVS Racing team will be conducting training and selection rounds for the 2023 batch in two cities, Bangalore and Pune with finals at Chennai. In addition, they are also launching the 3rd edition of the Rookie category, which is dedicated to training young talent under 18 years of age.
The training sessions will provide a platform for young racers to develop their passion for motorcycle racing. The first selection round will take place in Bangalore on January 28, 2023, followed by the second round in Pune on February 4, 2023. Both rounds will include full-day training sessions led by national champions from the PETRONAS TVS Racing team. The training schedule will help participants become familiar with the racing motorcycles and track, and the top 20 participants from each location will be selected for the final round at the MMRT Chennai.
- Under the women’s category, female racers will get an opportunity to ride the race-spec TVS Apache RTR 200 4V, while the rookie category will ride the TVS Apache RR 200
- Post the final selection round in Chennai, the racers will undergo specific training under the national champion riders from TVS Racing (K.Jagan, KY Ahamed, Harry Sylvester , Deepak Ravikumar & Aishwarya Pissay)
- The trainings will help the shortlisted racers focus on improving their physical fitness and hone their skill before the 2023 Indian National Motorcycle Racing Championship (INMRC)
- The participants will also get a full set of racing gears – suit, gloves and boots
Selection criteria –
- Women category: Requires a valid two-wheeler driving license or a Level-1 FMSCI certified training received from any racing training school
- Rookie category: Participants should be aged between 11 and 18 years with Level-1 FMSCI certified training received from any racing training school, and need to be accompanied by a guardian
|Bangalore – Aruani Grid, Vemana Road||January 28, 2023||Round 1|
|Pune – Pune kart Drome||February 04, 2023||Round 2|
|Chennai – Madras Motor Race track||Women Category||April 29, 2023||Final Round|
|Rookie Category||April 30, 2023|
For registration call (+91 9632253833).