KTM has announced the launch of the 2022 KTM 390 Adventure. Bookings commence at KTM showrooms across the country for the new 2022 KTM 390 Adventure, priced at Rs. 3,34,895 (Ex-showroom Delhi). Setting the benchmark in the sub 400cc segment for outstanding power-to-weight, technology, and riding agility, the KTM 390 ADVENTURE is getting some key upgrades and a fresh look for 2022 that brings it closer than ever before to the full range of larger-displacement KTM ADVENTURE machines.
The 2022 model’s extensive list of electronic features has been amplified with the addition of STREET and OFFROAD modes for Traction Control. Selecting OFFROAD from STREET will give the KTM a degree of rear-wheel slip to enable even easier use of the bike in loose or wet terrain.
The KTM 390 ADVENTURE can be taken and pushed to the extreme and – if the conditions momentarily get the better of the rider – the OFFROAD TC will remain activated in the event of a brief stall or fall. The additional Traction Control capabilities mean it’s easier to get even more exploratory, allowing the KTM 390 ADVENTURE to consolidate its spot as the segment leader in terms of technology and electronic features.
2022 KTM 390 Adventure colour options
Allowing riders to reach new extremes, KTM has given the 2022 KTM 390 ADVENTURE a set of even more robust cast wheels. The construction of the components is based around five spokes instead of six and this configuration permits increased stiffness and resistance for the rims.
For 2022, the visual identity of the KTM 390 ADVENTURE is bringing it even closer to the race-winning machines in the dunes and deserts around the globe. Available in two distinct color versions, both options highlight the sharp lines of KTM’s ultra-versatile adventurer – KTM FACTORY RACING BLUE; DARK GALVANO BLACK
Sumeet Narang, President (Probiking), Bajaj Auto Ltd. said, “The KTM 390 Adventure has been the first choice for touring enthusiasts in India who needed a purpose-built travel-enduro motorcycle. With its well-thought travel and adventure-focused characteristics and class-leading electronics, the KTM 390 Adventure pushes you to find new challenges to conquer. Featuring new riding modes from the Motorcycle Traction Control (MTC) and an updated design for 2022, the KTM 390 ADVENTURE is closer and visually aligned with the Dakar winning KTM FACTORY RALLY machines.”
KTM 390 ADVENTURE – HIGHLIGHTS
- Enhanced electronics as STREET and OFFROAD Traction Control for added adventuring potential
- Stronger and more resistant wheels for tougher riding
- 43.5 PS power and 37 Nm of torque
- 373cc state-of-the-art, single cylinder, 4-valve, liquid cooled, DOHC engine
- Segment-leading electronics incl. lean-angle sensitive ABS and Motorcycle Traction control (MTC)
- Dakar Rally-proven chassis architecture and settings
- Removable steel trellis subframe fitted with just four screws
- WP APEX USD forks and adjustable mono shock for the best response whatever the terrain
- Dependable BYBRE brakes with 320mm and 280 mm discs with dual-channel ABS
- 14.5 Liter fuel tank for excellent range and possible 400 km with one fill
- Two-part seat and crafted bodywork as part of superlative ergonomics set-up
- Brand new graphics and fresh look for both 2022 color versions