Kawasaki India has launched the 2020 Z900 and it will be available in “METALLIC SPARK BLACK” colour option and priced at INR 8,42,000/-(ex-showroom). The engine specifications remain the same for 2022 – 125 PS at 9,500 rpm and 98.7 Nm @ 7,700 rpm.
Aggressive, condensed, elegant, and known for quickening the heart rate. Built to rule every road Z900 inspires the rider to be supernaked in thoughts, ride, enjoyment and Journey of life. The Z900 rewards the rider with crisp, smooth response and exhilarating acceleration at every twist of the throttle.
Highlights of the 2022 Z900 are:
- 948cc inline four-cylinder engine (Cleaner Emissions/More Exciting Exhaust Sound)
- Z “sugomi” styling (consist of a crouching stance, low-positioned head and upswept tail.)
- Stronger Frame
- Improved suspension settings
- All LED lightings
- 4.3” TFT colour instrumentation
- KTRC (Kawasaki Traction Control)
- Power Mode and integrated Riding Modes selection
- Smartphone connectivity via RIDEOLOGY THE APP
- Dunlop Sportsmax Roadsport 2 tyres
Kawasaki motorcycles possess both power and grace so are often recognised as being different to other bikes. This results from certain guiding principles adopted at the design stage. Rideology is Kawasaki’s rider-centric development philosophy focused on how the riding experience offered by a Kawasaki is crafted, ensuring that our machines are fun to ride and rewarding to control. This approach has been the force behind many of our legendary machines, and in our pursuit of all possibilities it will continue to guide the future creation of Kawasaki motorcycles.
Customers can check the estimated on-road price of motorcycle on on-road price estimator tab of website.