Triumph Motorcycles India launched the brand-new Tiger 1200 XCX recently at a price of Rs 17,00,000/- ex-showroom. The all – new Tiger 1200 XCX is the most advanced Tiger model ever. This motorcycle is the latest addition to a legendary bloodline that began 80 years ago and has been purpose-built to handle the ultimate in on-road adventures and off-road challenges, with every single new technological innovation, engine enhancement, premium specification, and style update designed specifically to help deliver a perfect ride.
Tiger 1200 XCX category-defining technology: NEW FEATURES
- Triumph Shift Assist – Providing seamless clutch less up and down gearshifts, this system facilitates silky smooth gear changes and significantly reduces rider fatigue
- Adaptive Cornering Lighting – Advanced dynamic system providing enhanced night-time visibility, with increasing lighting intensity dependant on lean angle
- Arrow titanium and carbon fibre silencer – High specification, lightweight and stylish Arrow silencer, finished with a titanium wrap and carbon fibre end cap and strap
- All-LED lighting – Providing more enhanced visibility and style, Triumph’s LED signature lighting creates clear views ahead and from behind
- 5-inch adjustable TFT instruments – Full colour and clear instrumentation providing precise rider information with an intuitive operation
- Backlit handlebar switch cubes and 5-way joystick control – New ergonomically-designed fully backlit handlebar switch cubes and joystick to make night-time use even easier
- “Off-Road Pro” riding mode– Delivering the most focused off-road set up ever, advanced riders aid can opt to turn off ridersystems and be in total control with no traction control or ABS intervention.
- Keyless ignition – Now even easier to live with daily, featuring a premium keyless ignition
- Updated cruise control – Accessed easily through the left hand switchcube, the new single button cruise control helps to reduce rider fatigue
Triumph Tiger 1200 XCX images
CORE TECHNOLOGY FEATURES include:
- Unique 1215cc triple engine with shaft drive (the most powerful shaft driven motorcycle in segment, delivering 141 PS)
- Triumph Semi-Active Suspension incorporating WP adjustable front and rear suspension
- Brembo Monobloc 4-piston radial calipers and integrated braking system
- Up to six riding modes
- Hill hold control
- Electrically adjustable touring screen
- Inertial Measurement Unit (six axis)
- Optimised cornering ABS
- Optimised cornering traction control
- Ride-by-wire throttle
- Heated grips & heated rider and pillion seats
- Advanced on-board computer and immobiliser
- Power sockets (2 x 12v, 1 x USB)
Clothing and accessories
Triumph Motorcycles has also launched its new technical adventure clothing line to complement the new Tiger range. Constructed with the highest quality materials available and incorporating Gore-Tex fabric technology, this new technical riding apparel offers first class ‘all-weather’ protection against the elements. In addition to this specialist clothing range, a new stylish line-up of men’s and women’s casual adventure clothing is also available.
The Tiger 1200 range also boasts over 50 optional accessories, allowing you to customise your bike to maximise your riding experience, whichever model you choose.