The Mahindra Mojo finally came to us in late 2015 and was a well rounded machine. Right out of the box, it was a tourers delight but then there are always the ones that see beyond the set guidelines. The machine we have here belongs to Aravind Marthandan. While he loves the Mojo for its touring versatility and its looks, he wanted something more. And this desire to have something unique is what drove him to take the big step of transforming his Mahindra Mojo. While a lot of the transformation is cosmetic, one clear advantage that he gained from this transformation is a lighter front end. This has enabled him to have a more comfortable ride especially from a daily commute point of view.
All the work on the bike has been done at Arvinds friends place in Chennai and at the Bangalore Mojo dealership, NAFS Motors.
Below is a list of all the changes he has done to his machine.
- Unique Gun metal grey + Black paint job finished off with sticker pin-striping
- Alloy wheels painted red
- Headlight case from the Kawasaki Z1000
- 4 Custom LED projectors – 2 high beam, 2 low beam
- Rear tyre hugger from the Yamaha FZ25
- Indicators from the Duke 390
- Mirrors from TVS Apache
- Bar end turn indicators with hazard function also
- Seat with extra cushioning
- Handle bar from the Royal Enfield Himalayan with lowered
- Custom tail tidy
- Front mud guard from the Benelli TNT 300