Riding on the success of its Group brands in India, Piaggio India launched the Aprilia SR 125 at the Auto Expo 2018. With this and other unique offerings on display at Piaggio’s Pavilion at the Auto Expo 2018, Piaggio is growing its portfolio across segments to offer more possibilities, newer categories and unique technology innovations to patrons in India.
The Aprilia SR 125 comes with a 125 cc, 3 valve engine, 14-inch big wheels and wider tyres continuing the Fun-riding experience that the bigger SR 150 offers. Its attractive exterior theme with new colour options makes it a stunner while a longer seat and a raised grab handle deliver extra comfort to the rider as well as the pillion.
Aprilia SR 125 specifications
- Engine – 124.9 cc
- Power – 9.5 Hp (7.1 kW) @7250 RPM
- Torque – 9.9 Nm @6250 RPM
- Air cooled
- Carburetor driven
- 30 mm front telescopic fork
- Hydraulic rear shock
- 220 mm disc with 2 piston caliper at front
- 140 mm drum brake at rear
- Front and Back tyre – 120/70 14 inch tubeless
- Fuel tank capacity – 6.5 litres
Priced at Rs. 65,310/- ex showroom Pune, the Aprilia SR 125 will be available across Aprilia and Vespa dealerships in India.