The much awaited TVS Apache RR 310 is finally here at a price of Rs. 2.05 lakh ex-showroom with booking slated to being in the coming few weeks. We love the pricing, we love how it looks and we will let you know how it rides tomorrow. It does miss out on some key spec like a slipper clutch and weighs a bit more than what I expected it to be at. (169.5 kg wet). But then it still clocks a 7.17 sec 0 to 100 km/h and a top speed of 160 km/h. LED headlights on those projectors also look great in person. Build quality also looks great and the motorcycle looks put together quite well. We will be riding it tomorrow and will bring you an update shortly after.
TVS Apache RR 310 features
- Engine: 312cc, single cylinder, 4-stroke, liquid cooled, 4 valve
- Power: 34 PS @ 9700 rpm
- Torque: 27.3 NM @ 7700 rpm
- Top speed: 160 kmph
- Aerodynamics: Lowest Drag (wind tunnel tested)
- Acceleration: 0-to-60 kmph in 2.9 secs | 0-to-100 kmph in 7.17 secs
- Transmission: 6-Speed Gear Box
- Race origin Light Weight Trellis Frame Chassis
- KYB race tuned suspension
- Race Inspired Vertical Speedo cum-Tachometer
- Electronic Fuel Injection
- Dual Channel ABS
- Bi-LED Twin Projector Head Lamps
- Michelin tyres
TVS Apache RR 310 image gallery
For latest news in your mail box click HERE to subscribe to our daily newsletter!
Click HERE to Download our APP for all the action right on your mobile device!