Maruti Suzuki India Limited has launched its premium urban offering, S-Cross in an all-new, bold and assertive form. The fact that S-Cross enjoys a special place in Maruti Suzuki portfolio encouraged the company to look at this change quite aggressively. The Company, along with its suppliers, has invested over Rs 100 crore towards development of the all-new S-Cross. It comes with over 95% localisation.
The masculine and aggressive upright stance is accentuated by a sculpted hood design and sleek headlamps. The sharp LED projector headlamps, housed neatly with the daylight running lamps (DRLs), make the all-new S-Cross more assertive.
In its newest form, the all-New S-Cross scores high not just on looks but also in technology and powertrain. The all-new S-Cross gets the DDiS 200 with Smart Hybrid technology. This is the third model in the Maruti Suzuki portfolio to host the DDiS 200 with Smart Hybrid technology. It comes packed with a host of features like idle-stop-start, torque assist, brake energy regeneration system and a gearshift indicator. Many of these features enhance energy efficiency in the S-Cross.
Powerful upright stance
- Premium, aggressive and assertive
- Sculpted hood design and sleek headlamps
- Chrome on the grille with emphatic S insignia
- Sharp LED projector headlamps
- Wider tyres with contrasting two-tone machine finished alloys
Premium Interior Design
- Satin chrome accent finish, soft touch dashboard
- Well-coordinated seat fabric design
- Intuitive touchscreen infotainment system with Android Auto and Apple CarPlay and compatibility
- Piano black coloured central panel, together with a premium leather finish arm-rest
Salient Smart Hybrid Features
- Idle Start Stop: The idle engine start/stop function turns off the engine automatically when the car is idling and restarts it as soon as the clutch is pressed.
- Power Assist: The stored energy in advanced high capacity battery assists engine power during acceleration.
- Brake Energy Regeneration: The ISG converts the energy from braking/deceleration of the car
Maruti Suzuki S-Cross specifications
Length – 4300 mm
Height – 1595 mm
Width – 1785 mm
Max Torque – 200 Nm @ 1750 rpm
Max Power – 66 kW @ 4000 rpm
New S-Cross colour options
- NEXA Blue (new colour)
- Pearl Arctic White
- Caffeine Brown
- Premium Silver
- Granite Grey
New S-Cross variants
New Maruti Suzuki S-Cross Price
|Variant||Ex-showroom price in Delhi (Rs.)|