TVS Motor Company has announced the extension of warranty and service support for customers during the pandemic. As India battles the second wave of COVID-19 pandemic, multiple States have imposed complete or partial lockdown. This has posed a challenge to customers who want to avail service for their vehicles.
In line with the company’s customer-centric philosophy, TVS Motor has encouraged dealer partners to extend free service and warranty due in the lockdown period till June 30, 2021. Apart from this, the company is also supporting the customers with regular service initiatives:
- Toll-free number 18002587111 will continue to function to address queries and concerns in real-time. Dedicated resources have been allocated between 8:00 A.M. to 8:00 P.M. to guide through situation-based solutions.
- The entire service support team of TVS Motor Company is accessible on [email protected] regarding any query or concern.
- Roadside Assistance (RSA) number, 18002587111, continues to be accessible 24/7 and associates across locations will support, wherever legally possible. The service will continue to be free for enrolled members and charged to others.
- Dealerships will follow precautionary health norms as stipulated by authorities to provide a safe experience as and when they are functional.
The following manufactures have also announced same / similar extentions.
- The following services will be extended:
- Free service: Services expiring during the lockdown, will be extended till 30th June 2021.
- Normal warranty: Normal warranty expiring during the lockdown, will be extended till 30th June 2021.
- Extended warranty: Expiring during the lockdown, will be extended till 30th June 2021.
- Annual maintenance contract: Expiring during the lockdown, will be extended till 30th June 2021.
The free service period of vehicles expiring between April 1st, 2021 and May 31st, 2021, will now be extended until July 31st, 2021. The extension of the free service period is applicable on all two wheelers and commercial vehicles.
KTM & Husqvarna India
All KTM and Husqvarna motorcycles will have their warranty benefits and free service period extended by two months. Warranty and free services which were previously valid till May 31st, 2021, will now be applicable until July 31st, 2021.
The Company has extended the duration of the services that were getting exhausted during the ongoing period by 60 days.
- All scheduled Free Service (FSC)
- All services under Joyride (AMC)
- All vehicles for which the warranty is expiring