The ETrance NEO from Pure EV is a good option for people who want a no nonsense electric scooter. Its simple and well, pure. You get good range, its light and easy to ride and importantly has a detachable battery that makes that much more convenient. Below is a detailed image gallery and our review video of the ETrance NEO from PURE EV.
ETrance NEO key highlights
- 2.5 kwH battery / Case is IP65 rated
- About 2.5 units to power for a full charge
- 120 range in ECO mode
- Battery management + heat management within the battery. This enables much better charging and discharging times, improves cell lives, efficiency.
- BMS (Battery Management System) designed inhouse.
- Company is incubated at IIT Hyderabad and now well funded.
- Zero to 40 in 5 seconds.
- Good torque in both all modes.
- 2.2 kW motor peak power / 1.5 kW continuous power, IP67 rated battery
- 55 kmph top speed
- Trip meter resets after each ride for easy tracking
- Odometer shows for about 5 seconds after key ON.
- As expected very quiet
- Nickel Manganese Cobalt battery used – higher battery density – Stores more energy per weight
- Battery pack weighs about 12-13 kgs
- 25% reduction in range in about 3 years