Husqvarna Motorcycles has announced the launch the all-new Svartpilen 125. Expanding the Svartpilen line-up to give younger riders the opportunity to learn and travel with certainty, the single-cylinder machine matches intelligent design with high-end componentry, agile handling and a rugged aesthetic.
The Svartpilen 125 is fitted with dependable hydraulic ByBre brakes and Bosch ABS technology for superior braking performance and control in all conditions. Ensuring exact rider feedback when navigating busy urban environments, WP APEX 43 mm open cartridge forks and a WP APEX rear shock deliver nimble handling to keep riders comfortable and safe.
The rugged, stripped back appearance of the Svartpilen 125 creates a timeless and authentic look, showcasing the motorcycle’s quality craftmanship and reflecting its dynamic riding experience. A black powder-coated steel frame, striking bronze coloured engine covers and anodised componentry highlight the unique and stylish design.
Husqvarna Svartpilen 125 technical highlights
- 125 cc single-cylinder engine delivers controllable power
- Lightweight – 146 kg without fuel
- 15 HP @ 9,500 rpm
- EURO 5 homologated
- 17” front and rear spoked wheels fitted with Pirelli tyres
- CNC machined footrests
- LED headlight and taillight
- Low fuel consumption
- Front wheel suspension travel is 142 mm
- Rear wheel suspension travel is 142 mm
- 10.1 MB two channel Bosch ABS
- ABS can be set to supermoto mode
- 17” spoked wheels
- Pirelli Scorpion Rally STR
- 835 mm the seat height
- Front brake ByBre four piston caliper, brake disc 320 mm
- Rear brake ByBre, single piston, disc 230 mm