Benelli and Adishwar Auto Ride India – Mahavir Group, has launched the BS-VI Benelli TRK 502X in the Indian market, for an introductory price starting at Rs. 5,19,900 for the Metallic Dark Grey colour. The Pure White and Benelli Red colour are priced at Rs. 5,29,900. Both prices are Ex-showroom, India, with a 3-Year Unlimited KMS warranty as standard.
The new generation TRK 502X is an entry-level adventure tourer designed to give riders the ability to own a proper full-sized tourer, with power delivery that’s manageable yet exciting, giving a perfect balance with the best of both worlds.
Bookings and deliveries for the BS-VI TRK 502X have begun and customers can book the TRK 502X for Rs. 10,000, by reaching out to one of Benelli India’s 41 Dealerships set across India.
Commenting on the TRK 502X launch, Mr. Vikas Jhabakh, Managing Director, Benelli India, said, “We are delighted to introduce the TRK 502X back in India, in the BS-VI format. Based on our recently launched Grand Tourer, the TRK 502, the 502X has been developed with more focus on adventure riding, offering higher ground clearance and an equipment list that is more suited to tackle off-road riding conditions. It also offers unmatched ergonomics, enhanced features and uncompromised quality. We are confident that the entry-level BS-VI TRK range will continue to strengthen our footprint in the adventure touring segment.”
The adventure-ready TRK 502X gets 110/80 – 19-inch (front) and 150/70 – 17-inch (rear), wrapped onto spoked rims that offer more flex to tackle rough situations.
The re-tuned, liquid-cooled 500cc twin-cylinder engine produces a peak power output of 47.5PS @ 8500 rpm, with a peak torque output of 46 NM @ 6000 rpm. The slick-shifting six-speed gearbox is offered along with a gear shift indicator, which enables you to get into the right gear for the right situation.
- Steel Trellis Frame – Offers a perfect balance of strength and agility. It makes the TRK 502X nimble yet sharp, offering immense rider confidence.
- The large 20-litre fuel tank means you can go a long way between fill-ups.
- The 502X gets 220mm ground clearance, making it the ideal machine to ride through almost every situation.
- It gets twin 320mm floating discs with a 2-piston calliper (front) and a single 260mm disc with one piston calliper (rear), with dual-channel ABS. Allowing the riders’ to have total control of any situation be it on or off-road.
- The all-new knuckle guards with aluminum brackets are more attractive and stronger than before.
- On-Guard – The engine guards are designed to not only gel with the TRK’s muscular stance but also to ensure that the parallel-twin engine remains in pristine condition in case of a fall.
- The TRK 502X comes equipped with a redesigned console that is clearly legible, with a mix of analogue display in white and amber lit digital display.
- Backlit Switchgear – The ergonomically placed rider controls are easier to locate as they are backlit now, offering night-time visibility while also giving it a premium look.
- Uncompromised visibility – The redesigned mirrors are longer and broader than before, allowing the rider to keep track of incoming vehicles.
- Adjustable Rear Mono-shock – Allows the rider to retune the suspension for maximum comfort, be it riding solo or with a pillion.
- Superior Comfort – The newly designed double-threaded seats are not only aesthetically pleasing but also provide plush seating with the right amount of padding, ideal for any globetrotting journey.
- Wind Protection – The aerodynamically designed windscreen deflects wind blast with finesse, offering maximum protection to the rider and pillion.
- Adjustable Handlebar – The handlebar that is finished in black now, showcases a Benelli logo and pitch level indicator for easy adjustments.
- Max Utility – The new cast aluminum rear box bracket eliminates all limits to mounting luggage and puts endless tours within the rider’s reach.