India Kawasaki Motors Pvt. Ltd. (IKM) has announced the launch of all New BS-6 compliant Premium Supersport MY21 Ninja ZX-10R. The all New Ninja ZX-10R will be available in 2 colours (“Lime green” and “Flat Ebony Type 2”) and price will be starting at launching price of INR 14,99,000/- (Ex-Showroom).
The target keyword was identified as downforce for 2021, which is the main constituent of aerodynamics. To innovate in aerodynamics, we have used integrated winglets into the structure of cowling, resulting in creating additional downforce which is approximately 17% greater than previous Ninja ZX-10R.
The rear seat is also culminated to create a low-pressure area behind rider, to prevent the air drag during frequent manoeuvring.
To complement the 6-times consecutive win of Kawasaki Racing team on WorldSBK, the Ninja ZX-10R has been allowed to use Kawasaki’s prestigious river mark emblem.
To allow a wide range of riders to experience the thrill of exploring their limits on the circuit, the feedbacks of team riders are incorporated in mass production model.
Highlight of the all New Ninja ZX-10R are:
– 998 cm3 Liquid-cooled, 4-stroke In-Line four engine (Cleaner Emissions)
– 203PS power (With Ram Air – 213PS)
– Finger follower valve actuation (valve train designed by Kawasaki’s WorldSuperbike engineers)
– DLC (Diamond-like Carbon coating) on finger follower
– Electronic throttle valves
– New air-cooled oil cooler based on feedback from Kawasaki’s World SBK race machine
– Close-ratio Transmission
– Updated Exhaust system
– Aluminium Twin-spar frame/Aluminium swingarm
– Advanced Showa BFF (Balance Free Front Fork)
– Horizontal Back-link Rear Suspension with Showa BFRC lite (Balance Free Rear Cushion)
– High performance Brembo brakes system (Brembo M50 monobloc callipers)
– All LED lighting (The LED headlights use direct projection units from Mitsubishi)
– Aerodynamic upper cowl
– Winglets built into the upper cowl generate downforce
– New Tail cowl design
– Updated handlebar and footpeg positions
– Kawasaki River Mark
– TFT Colour Instrumentation
– Smartphone Connectivity via RIDEOLOGY THE APP
– Electronic Cruise Control
– S-KTRC (Sport-Kawasaki TRaction control)(Modes: 1 to 5 and off)
– KLCM (Kawasaki Launch Control Mode)
– KCMF (Kawasaki Cornering Management Function)
– Power Modes (Full/Middle/Low)
– Integrated Riding Modes (Sport/Road/Rain/Rider (Manual))
– Kawasaki Engine Brake Control
– KIBS (Kawasaki Intelligent anti-lock Brake System)
– Öhlins Electronic Steering Damper
– KQS (Kawasaki Quick Shifter)
Kawasaki motorcycles possess both power and grace so are often recognized as being different to other bikes. This results from certain guiding principles adopted at the design stage. Rideology is Kawasaki’s rider-centric development philosophy focused on how the riding experience offered by a Kawasaki is crafted, ensuring that our machines are fun to ride and rewarding to control. This approach has been the force behind many of our legendary machines, and in our pursuit of all possibilities it will continue to.
The all New Ninja ZX-10R will be starting at INR 14,99,000/- (Ex-Showroom).
Customers can check the estimated on-road price of motorcycle on on-road price estimator tab of website.
Kawasaki website : https://kawasaki-india.com
On-road price estimator : https://kawasaki-india.com/on-road-price-estimator