The new 2021 MV Agusta Superveloce S takes attention to detail to extremes. The new white livery does justice to its timeless lines, designed to cut through the wind. The spoked wheels are a tribute to the bikes of the past, but with all the efficiency and weight of a modern wheel. The brown Alcantara seat adds to the elegance of a bike that sets a benchmark in style and design. The Superveloce S is available with a Racing kit that includes a single-seat tail fairing with brown Alcantara pad, Arrow triple-exit exhaust and related ECU with dedicated mapping.
2021 brings many new features to the Superveloce range, with updated content and a technological shift for an improved riding experience. To achieve this, MV Agusta worked on every aspect of the Superveloce: chassis, engine, gearbox and electronics.
For the latest news in your mailbox click HERE to subscribe to our daily newsletter!
Click HERE to Download our APP for all the action right on your mobile device!
Or join the discussion on Telegram!
With a maximum power of 147 HP (108 kW) at 13,000 rpm, the MV Agusta three-cylinder remains one of the most powerful in its class. Meticulous fine-tuning work by the MV Agusta engineers for the 2021 version – Euro 5 compliant, of course – led to further reductions in internal friction with DLC treatment for the new tappets and new titanium valve guides. They redesigned the entire exhaust system, from the manifold to the silencer, for better control with even more generous torque and power curves at any engine speed. The injectors are also new, capable of handling an additional 0.5 bar of injection pressure. The ECU firmware was also updated, as were the management logic and engine control algorithms, allowing even more precise and refined throttle management. The new twin-flow oil radiator boosts cooling efficiency by more than 5%.
The ABS, now developed by Continental with specific mappings for MV Agusta, features the cornering function, while TC traction control kicks in more precisely, based on the bike’s angle. The IMU also enables the revamped FLC (front lift control) to execute a controlled wheelie instead of preventing it entirely. Launch Control offers further assistance, intervening on both engine speed and torque. The future of technology before your eyes. All Superveloce models benefit from the 5.5” TFT dashboard, which communicates with the MV Ride App. You can use this to customise every aspect of the bike, including engine settings, and share trips on social media directly from your smartphone. The mirroring functionallows for turn-by-turn navigation in addition to route recording and sharing. The handlebar controls have a new joystick for browsing through the various dashboard menus.
THE MAIN NEW FEATURES OF THE SUPERVELOCE 2021
- LOW-FRICTION, EURO 5 COMPLIANT ENGINE
- HIGH-PRESSURE INJECTORS
- REDESIGNED EXHAUST
- NEW INERTIAL PLATFORM
- NEW STRATEGIES LC (LAUNCH CONTROL), FLC (FRONT LIFT CONTROL)
- CONTINENTAL ABS WITH CORNERING FUNCTION
- NEW FRAME PLATES
- NEW QUICK SHIFT SENSOR
- NEW FONT FORK SETTING
- NEW TWIN-FLOW OIL RADIATOR
2021 MV Agusta Superveloce S key specifications
- Three cylinder, 4 stroke, 12 valve
- DOHC with mechanical chain tensioner and DLC tappet
- Total displacement 798 cc
- Max. power – (at the crankshaft) 147 hp at 13,000 rpm
- Max. torque – 88 Nm at 10,100 rpm
- Electronically Assisted Shift Up & Down with slipper clutch
- Seat height of 830 mm
- Ground clearance of 120 mm
- Fuel tank of 16.5 L
- Dry weight 173 kg
- Top speed 240 kmph
- 43 mm Marzocchi USD front forks with rebound-compression, damping and spring preload external and separate adjustment
- Progressive Sachs, single shock absorber with rebound and compression damping and spring preload adjustment
- Brembo radial-type monobloc, with 4 pistons and 320 mm dual disc at front
- Brembo with 2 pistons with 220 mm single disc at rear
- Front 120/70 Rear 180/55 – ZR 17 Pirelli Diablo Rosso Corsa II tyres
- Dashboard TFT 5.5”color display – Cruise control, Launch control – Bluetooth – GPS
- MV Ride App for navigation mirroring, app-controlled engine, rider aids setup