Kawasaki India has announced the launch of its flagship Supercharged naked for 2021, the Z H2 and Z H2 SE. The Z H2 will be available in “Metallic Diablo Black/Golden Blazed Green” and price will be starting at INR 21,90,000/- (ex-showroom). The Z H2 SE will be available in “Metallic Diablo Black/Golden Blazed Green” and price will be starting at INR 25,90,000/- (ex-showroom).
As the Z H2 and Z H2 SE are built to order customers need to make full payment while booking the motorcycle. The Z H2 will be starting at INR 21,90,000/-(ex-showroom) and Z H2 SE will be starting at INR 25,90,000/- (ex-showroom).
Customers can check the estimated on-road price of motorcycle on on-road price estimator tab of website and book the Z H2 and Z H2 SE at the authorized dealership of IKM or by dropping booking enquiry at Kawasaki website.
The new MY21 Z H2 will be available at launching price of INR 21,90,000/- (Ex-Showroom) and Z H2 SE at INR 25,90,000/- .
The supercharger in the hypersport range gave Kawasaki the obvious idea to come up with something equally powerful and dynamic in the Z series line-up giving rise to the supreme supernaked line-up of the era the Z H2 and Z H2 SE.
With its chunky naked styling and balanced supercharged engine, in addition to performance that can be enjoyed across the rev range combined with superb fuel efficiency, this model offers high levels of handling and comfort, plus the latest equipment – all suitable features for the new Z Series flagship.
With the arrival of the Z H2 and Z H2 SE Kawasaki will rewrite the history which the Z brand has created almost 50 years ago. The idea of supercharged engine may call to mind an extremely high-powered motorcycle that only a handful of riders are able to ride in very limited conditions. The Z H2 and Z H2 SE as a part of Kawasaki’s modern development philosophy enables a wider range of riders to understand the pleasure of riding a motorcycle. Kawasaki’s supercharged engines were designed with this idea firmly in mind. The Z H2’s supercharged engine achieves the seemingly contradictory goals of ample power and easy-to-manage power delivery.
An engine that delivers the power you expect when you ask for it, a chassis that delivers superb manoeuvrability while harnessing the engine’s massive power, comfort that enables you to ride for long distances without undue stress or fatigue, and a host of advanced equipment designed for maximum functionality are all elements found in the Z H2 series.
The Z H2 and Z H2 SE are amongst the few products that owns the right to use “Kawasaki river mark”, as this esteemed logo is limited to models with historical significance only. Since the Z H2 and Z H2 SE is one of kind product, the use of kawasaki river mark is granted under special permission.
We at IKM continue to introduce new models with supreme, latest and advanced technology for Indian customers.
Highlights of MY21 Z H2 and Z H2 SE
- – Balanced Supercharged Engine with a maximum output of 147.1 kW (200 PS)
- – 998 cm3 liquid-cooled DOHC 16-valve In-Line Four delivers consistent high performance
- – Intake/exhaust characteristics and FI settings selected to deliver strong low-mid range torque
- – Assist & Slipper Clutch enables light clutch lever operation and reduces back-torque when downshifting
- – Electronic Throttle Valves achieve smooth, natural throttle response and the engine’s power delivery characteristics
- – Newly designed trellis frame that ensures a balance of easy manoeuvrability at low and medium speeds, and stability at high speeds
- – Optimised dimensions contribute to both light and stable handling
- – SHOWA SFF-BP front fork with excellent shock absorption and damping characteristics making it easy to grasp road surface conditions
- – SHOWA rear suspension with smooth action and excellent damping characteristics
- – Brembo M4.32 front brake calipers for Z H2
- – Brembo stylema front brake callipers for Z H2 SE
- – KECS (Kawasaki Electronic Control Suspension) with Showa’s
- – Skyhook Technology *Only in Z H2 SE
- – Electronic Control Technology
- – Integrated Riding Modes, which link KTRC and Power Mode to simplify setting adjustments
- – Bosch IMU, which monitors chassis orientation and provides feedback to enable even more precise management by the KTRC and KIBS systems
- – KTRC (Kawasaki Traction Control), which optimises traction in a wide variety of riding situations (Sport/Road/Rain)
- – Power Mode Selection, which offers three output modes for riders to choose according to preference and conditions (Full/Middle/Low)
- – KCMF (Kawasaki Cornering Management Function) oversees traction and braking management
- – KIBS (Kawasaki Intelligent anti-lock Brake System), uses high-precision control to regulate hydraulic brake pressure to minimise interference during sporty riding
- – KLCM (Kawasaki Launch Control Mode), which helps to achieve efficient acceleration from a stop
- – KQS (Kawasaki Quick Shifter), which enables clutchless gear shifts
- – Electronic Cruise Control, which enables cruising at a set speed
- – SUGOMI design suggests the fierce character of a Kawasaki Supernaked
- – Minimalist design shows functional parts simply and without decorative flourishes
- – Inherent form of a Supernaked is ideal for emphasising the supercharged engine
- – Prominent air intake is another key reminder that this model is powered by a supercharged engine
- – All-LED lighting
- – Upright riding position contributes to both control and comfort
4.3” TFT colour instrumentation
- -Handle switches consolidate controls for function displays and mode settings
- – Smartphone connectivity via RIDEOLOGY THE APP