We are all in the midst of unprecedented times as we navigate the rapidly-evolving situation of the virus. Over 1.3 billion are under total lockdown till April 15, 2020 as India looks to contain the spread of the virus, we all need to support all actions that are being taken at national and local level in the interest of the entire community.
At TVS Motor Company wants to reassure that they are taking necessary and comprehensive actions to connect with customers and support their well-being.
• Toll-free number 18002587111 will continue to function to address queries and concerns real time. Dedicated resources have been allocated between 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM to guide through situation-based solutions.
• The entire service support team of TVS Motor Company is accessible on firstname.lastname@example.org regarding any query or concern.
• Road Side Assistance (RSA) number, 18002587111, continues to be accessible 24/7 and associates across locations will support, wherever legally possible. The service will continue to be free for enrolled members and charged to others.
• Associates will follow precautionary health norms as stipulated by authorities to provide a safe experience, as and when they are functional.
• The Area Office team in the respective state will be available for escalation and to ensure seamless support to all our customers in this hour of crisis.
• Free service of vehicles due between March and April, 2020 will be redeemable till June 2020.
• For vehicles where warranty is expiring between 1st March and 30th April 2020, we are extending it to 30th June, 2020.
• AMC services due between March and April, 2020 will be redeemable till June, 2020.