The Triumph Trident 660 according to Triumph is a whole new dimension of fun, performance and style joining Triumph’s award-winning Roadster line up, home of the category defining Street Triple RS, Speed Triple RS, and Moto2 race engine program.
The new 660 triple engine delivers all the character and performance advantages of a triple to the middle-weight category for the first time, and has been developed specifically for the Trident with 67 new components and a unique torque and power rich tune.
The Trident 660 engine makes 81 PS peak power @ 10,250 rpm and 64 Nm peak torque @ 6,250 rpm. 90% of this peak torque available across most of the rev range.
Slip and assist clutch, Unique triple sound, Road and Rain riding modes, Switchable traction control, ABS and Ride by wire throttle come as standard.
The all-new multi-functional instruments with colour TFT display compliments the all-LED lighting.
Triumph Trident 660 comes with high specification, premium branded equipment, including – Showa upside down forks and Showa preload adjustable monoshock RSU, Nissin brakes with twin 310 mm discs and Michelin Road 5 tyres.
The all-new chassis enables comfortable ergonomics and 805 mm seat height and 189 kg kerb weight.
The Trident will be available in four colour options
- SILVER ICE & DIABLO RED
- MATT JET BLACK & MATT SILVER ICE
- CRYSTAL WHITE
- SAPPHIRE BLACK
Triumph Trident 660 specifications
- ENGINE AND TRANSMISSION: Type Liquid-cooled, 12 valve, DOHC, inline 3-cylinder
- Capacity: 660 cc
- Bore: 74.0 mm
- Stroke: 51.1 mm
- Compression: 11.1:1
- Maximum Power: 81 PS / 80 bhp (60 kW) @ 10,250 rpm
- Maximum Torque: 64 Nm (47 lbft) @ 6,250 rpm
- Fuel System: Multipoint sequential electronic fuel injection with electronic throttle control
- Exhaust: Stainless steel 3 into 1 header system with low single sided stainless steel silencer
- Final Drive: X-ring chain
- Clutch: Wet, multi-plate, slip & assist
- Gearbox: 6 speed
- Frame Tubular steel perimeter frame
- Swingarm: Twin-sided, fabricated steel
- Front Wheel: Cast aluminium, 17 x 3.5 in
- Rear Wheel: Cast aluminium, 17 x 5.5 in
- Front Tyre: 120/70R17
- Rear Tyre: 180/55R17
- Front Suspension: Showa 41 mm upside down separate function forks (SFF)
- Rear Suspension: Showa monoshock RSU, with preload adjustment
- Front Brakes: Nissin two-piston sliding calipers, twin 310 mm floating discs, ABS
- Rear Brakes: Nissin single-piston sliding caliper, single 255 mm disc, ABS
- Instruments: Multi-function instruments with colour TFT screen
- Seat Height: 805 mm (31.7 in)
- Wheelbase: 1401 mm (55.2 in)
- Rake: 24.6 °
- Trail: 107.3 mm (4.22 in)
- Wet weight: 189 kg (417 lb)
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 14 litres (3.7 US gal)