Royal Enfield has announced the launch of its first ever apparel and riding gear range, exclusively for women in India.
Available online at store.royalenfield.com and at the select stores in Delhi, Bangalore, Ahmedabad and Kolkata, this concise first collection is anchored by a clutch of riding jackets, trousers, gloves & helmets with a complement of t-shirts, shirts and jeans.
The value for money apparel range priced from INR 700 to INR 14000, has been crafted keeping in mind the riding habits of our female customer and the varied weather conditions across the country.
Taking inspiration from the ‘motorcycling way of life’, the clothing range has been designed to be aspirational yet accessible and support women in their pursuits of exploration.
This concise first collection has riding jackets & trousers with a complement of t-shirts, shirts and jeans. The riding jackets were crafted keeping in mind the riding habits of our consumers and the weather. There’s a summer mesh suit and a three-layer all-weather riding suit (both available as separates).
The highlight though is a coated cotton jacket with leather details. In addition, there are a few classic leather jackets with facilities for armours to be inserted and enhance the motorcycling experience. An assortment of leather gloves complete the offering.
Royal Enfield women’s apparel range pricing
- Cotton Riding Jackets priced at INR 5800
- Summer Mesh riding jacket priced at INR 7000
- Riding three layer; all weather riding jacket priced at INR 14000
- Summer Mesh riding trouser priced at INR 6500
- All weather riding trouser at INR 9500
- Summer riding gloves at INR 2500
- Leather riding gloves at 3300
- Full face helmets at INR 3700
- Open face helmets at INR 2700
- Lifestyle leather jackets at INR 9900-10900
- T-shirts priced at INR 700-1100
- Shirts priced at INR 2300-2500
- Shorts priced at INR 1500-1600
- Bottoms (Jeans/trousers) priced at INR 2400-2600