Honda Motorcycle & Scooter India has launched the all new CD 110 Dream BSVI. It has been priced starting from – Rs. 62,729/- (ex-showroom Ahmedabad, Gujarat).
At the heart of the CD 110 Dream ticks a Bharat Stage VI compliant 110cc PGM-FI HET (Honda Eco Technology) engine, boosted by Enhanced Smart Power (eSP).
- Jolt free engine start
- New Programmed Fuel Injection system uses sensors to ensure optimum fuel delivery
- The offset cylinder and use of roller rocker arm with needle bearing further reduces the frictional loss
- The piston cooling jet improves cooling efficiency & maintains optimum engine temperature.
- New CD 110 Dream gives more mileage
- HET tubeless tyre (Low Rolling Resistance tyre)
- New DC headlamp provides constant illumination
- New Engine Start/Stop Switch: The two-way functioning switch can be used to start the engine when pressed downwards and acts as an engine stop switch when pressed upward.
- New Integrated Headlamp beam & passing switch:
- Combi-Brake System (CBS) with equalizer.
- 3 years standard warranty + 3 years free extended warranty
Stylish graphics on tank and side cover, attractive body color mirrors enhance the distinct identity of CD 110 Dream BSVI.
Impressive chrome muffler cover and five spoke silver alloy wheels add a classy appeal which leaves a lasting impression.
The CD 110 Dream BSVI will be available in two variants Standard (Black with Red Graphics, Black with Grey Graphics, Black with blue Graphics, Black with Cabin Gold graphics) & Deluxe (Black, Geny Grey metallic, Imperial Red Metallic and Athletic Blue Metallic).