The Husqvarna Norden 901 concept is a new twin-cylinder machine and is Husqvarna Motorcycles’ first ever tourer machine. A dynamic and versatile long-distance concept, the NORDEN 901 balances practical accessibility and comfort to suit the modern traveller.
Forming Husqvarna Motorcycles’ view of an adventure-touring motorcycle, the Norden 901 concept is a dynamic, twin-cylinder motorcycle that features advanced rider ergonomics and high performance based on years of rally experience, in a distinct modern design. A versatile long-distance exploration concept, it delivers both outstanding street and offroad performance.
Conceptionlised for Class-leading lightness, power delivery is set in a versatile and accessible package, precisely arranged to allow discerning riders uncompromised exploration possibilities. Delivering effortless rideability and sensible, high-end modern equipment this motorcycle can be used on daily commutes, extended adventures and everything in between.
Husqvarna Norden 901 Concept key specs
- Slim and light explorer motorcycle
- 889.5 cc parallel twin engine specifically tuned for adventure usage
- Perfect balance between offroad performance and touring ability
- 21” front wheel, 18” rear
- Comfortable ergonomics and confidence inspiring handling
- High quality WP suspension components