Benelli has just unveiled the updated 2020 Tornado Naked T 600 a.k.a the TNT 600i. The engine is the same 4 cylinder one and it still has the exposed frame consisting of a main steel trellis frame, accompanied by a sturdy swing arm. It now gets full LED headlights and a completely digital TFT dashboard.
The front of the TNT 600i has 50 mm upside-down forks and at the rear is an aluminium alloy swing arm with a monoshock. It is an adjustable one for spring preload and has hydraulic rebound damping. The braking system has 320 mm double discs with semi-floating radial callipers with 4 horizontally opposed pistons, whilst the rear system features a 260 mm disc. The aluminium alloy 17” rims are fitted with 120/70 and 180/55 tyres. The tank capacity is 15 litres.
This and the recently updated TNT 300 are expected to be launched in India early next year.
2020 Benelli TNT 600i
2020 Benelli TNT 600i specifications
- Engine: 600 cc, liquid cooled, DOHC
- Power: 80.46 HP @ 11,500 RPM
- Torque: 51 Nm @ 10,500 RPM
- 6 speed gear box
- Seat height: 820 mm
- Ground clearance: 150 mm
- Kerb weight: 234 kgs
- 50 mm USD forks at front with 123 mm travel
- Rear adjustable mono-shock with 125 mm travel
- Front brake: Twin semi-floating disk of 320 mm with 4 piston calliper and ABS
- Rear brake: Single disc of 260 mm with double piston and ABS