Even after a decade of its launch, the iconic Pulsar range of motorcycles continues to remain the most sought after motorcycle brand in the Indian market. One of the key reasons for dominance across the years is the huge focus on design and performance. Many other firsts’ like Twin Spark technology (DTS-i), Nitrox suspension, Alloy Wheels, all Black theme, LED tail-lamps, Digital cock-pit etc ensured that the Pulsars ran ahead of competition always. In fact, for many years, the only benchmark for the upgraded Pulsar’s was the earlier version itself.
The fact that the recently launched Pulsar 200NS has emerged as India’s most awarded bike ever, by bagging 10 prestigious awards from respected Automobile Channels and Magazines is a great testimony to this strategy.
Commenting on the success of the bike, Mr. Sanjay Saraswat, Vice-President — Motorcycle Business, Bajaj Auto Ltd. said; “The success of Pulsar 200NS is yet another acknowledgement of Bajaj Auto’s commitment to unparalleled design and development. We are extremely proud of the impact the Pulsar 200NS has had on customers and automobile aficionados across the country. We would like to assure our customers that we will not rest on the laurels bestowed on us and shall continue to strive to bring about better technology and designs, in sync with the demands of the market “.
Lists of Awards bagged by the Pulsar 200 NS:
- Economic Times Zigwheels – Bike of the Year
- Economic Times Zigwheels – Best Enthusiast Motorcycle (180 -250)
- Economic Times ZigWheelsViewers Choice Bike of the Year
- NDTV Car and Bike – Bike of The Year
- NDTV Car and Bike – Bike of the Year (upto 250 CC)
- NDTV Car and Bike —Automotive Design of the Year
- BBC Topgear – Reader’s choice
- Bike India – Bike of the Year
- Bike India – Bike of the Year (125 -200 CC)
- CII Design Excellence Award
Since its launch in 2012, Pulsar 200NS has taken the biking community by storm. The Pulsar 200NS embraces the family DNA to strike the perfect balance between sporty and practical.True to its genes, the bike provides comfort, while simultaneously providing a sporty experience, all at a practical price.