The updated 2018 Honda CB Hornet 160R which we first saw at the Auto Expo 2018 has now been launched at a price starting from Rs. 86,794/- ex-showroom for the base version and going all the way to Rs. 94,794/- for the top end deluxe version. This new updated Hornet 160R will also come in five all new colour options – Striking Green, Mars Orange, Athletic Blue Metallic, Dazzle Yellow Metallic and Sports Red. Interestingly there are four variants that the 2018 Honda CB Hornet 160R will be available in. The engine specifications remain the same at 14.9 HP @ 8500 RPM and 14.5 Nm @ 6500 RPM.
While Honda has not yet confirmed the specific differences between the versions we think the differences are as follows.
Honda CB Hornet 160R variants
- Standard version with rear drum brake
- CBS version = Standard version with CBS (combi braking) and rear disc brake
- ABS version = Standard version with single channel ABS (ABS for front wheel) with rear drum
- ABS deluxe version = Single channel ABS version with rear disc brake
Prices for the different 2018 Honda CB Hornet 160R versions are as follows
- CB Hornet 160R STD – Rs 86,794/-
- CB Hornet 160R CBS – Rs 91,294/-
- CB Hornet 160R ABS STD – Rs 92,294/-
- CB Hornet 160R ABS DLX – Rs 94,794/-
- All prices ex-showroom Bangalore
2018 Honda CB Hornet 160R image gallery
Apart from the addition of new colour options and the optional single channel ABS the updated Hornet 160R also gets an all new LED headlight system, a blue back lit instrument console, a hazard switch and finally better switch gear.