The new Triumph Bonneville Speedmaster builds on the authentic Triumph classic custom heritage with all of the classic DNA from the Bonneville family and the Bobber’s unique attitude, but now more practical and versatile than ever. The new Triumph Bonneville Speedmaster brings another dimension – a Bonneville with more classic British custom laid back style and an even higher level of specification.
- Authentic ‘British custom’ attitude and laid back style
- All of the Bonneville’s timeless DNA and signature Bobber features
- Triumph’s classic custom attitude and laid back riding style
- Versatile twin and single seat set ups.
- Superior handling, comfort and control
- Laid back and comfortable riding ergonomics with powerful twin disc Brembo brakes and high specification suspension
- A distinctive ‘cage’ swinging arm for an authentic hard-tail look.
- Responsive Bonneville 1200 HT engine with the Bobber tune for thrilling performance and sound
- Category leading peak torque of 106 Nm at 4,000 rpm from the critically acclaimed High Torque engine with Bobber tune, plus peak power output of 77 PS at 6,100 rpm
- Distinctive rich and raw exhaust note
- Featuring a twin air box with twin filters and hidden cat box
- Class-leading capability and technology
- Full LED headlight with distinctive daytime running light pattern (market specific)
- State of the art ride-by-wire offering two riding modes (Road and Rain)
- Latest generation ABS and switchable traction control
- Torque assist clutch and single-button cruise control for improved rideability
- A feature-packed elegant single clock.
- Designed for customisation with two inspiration kits and over 130 custom accessories
- ‘Highway’ kit for even more touring capability – includes full soft luggage pannier set
- ‘Maverick’ kit for a stripped back, mean attitude – includes single seat and raked out bars
- Accessories for style, detailing, comfort, touring, and premium Vance & Hines exhausts (market specific).
Authentic ‘British custom’ attitude and style
The new Triumph Bonneville Speedmaster features the iconic character and design DNA of the Bonneville with a sculpted Bonneville tank, machined engine fins, carb-styled twin throttle bodies, a ‘clean line’ header pipe run, finned exhaust clamps and rubber fork gaiters. The signature features of the Bonneville Bobber and elegant hard tail look have also been incorporated, including the minimal bodywork, single clock, classic rear ‘drum brake’ inspired hub, heritage-inspired battery box, and central mudguard ridges.
A whole host of additional elegant design touches have been considered for an authentic classic custom attitude and laid back riding style, like the classic ‘nacelle’ headlight detailing, swept back beach bars, forward pegs, fixed rear mudguard and 16” wire spoked wheels.
The Bonneville Speedmaster also has a larger 12-litre fuel tank for increased range and comes with easily interchangeable twin and single seat set ups for added versatility. Constructed in a deep, sculpted foam for maximum rider and passenger comfort, both seats have been finished with a premium contrast piping.
Three classic colour options are available for the Triumph Bonneville Speedmaster, all of which compliment the beautiful real metal finish, polished detailing and elegant badging:
- Jet Black
- Cranberry Red
- Fusion White and Phantom Black with a twin hand painted coach line
Superior handling, comfort and control
The Bonneville Speedmaster’s comfortable riding ergonomics deliver Triumph’s signature neutral and intuitive handling with swept back beach bars, forward pegs, and confidence-inspiring high specification brakes:
- 310 mm twin disc front brakes with two twin piston Brembo calipers
- 255 mm single disc rear brake with single piston Nissin caliper
For unrivalled rider and pillion comfort, the Bonneville Speedmaster is fitted with a deep foam comfort seat and removable pillion seat pad, together with high specification adjustable suspension for the smoothest ride:
- 41 mm cartridge front forks with 90 mm travel
- Hidden monoshock RSU with linkage, 73 mm rear wheel travel and stepped pre-load adjuster
Completing the authentic hard-tail look is the Speedmaster’s inspired black powder-coated ‘cage’ swinging arm with paddock stand bobbin mounts.
Thrilling performance and sound
The new Bonneville Speedmaster takes Triumph’s critically acclaimed 1200cc High Torque parallel-twin engine and adds the even higher torque engine tune of the Bobber. Delivering category-leading peak torque of 106 Nm at 4,000 rpm – a massive 42% more peak torque than the 2015 Triumph Speedmaster and up to 10% more than the current generation Bonneville T120. Smooth, linear power is delivered low down in the rev range through the slick six-speed gearbox with peak power output at 77 PS, 25% up on the 2015 Speedmaster and 10% up on the Bonneville T120.
Unique to the Bonneville Speedmaster is the distinctive raw exhaust note, evolved from the Bonneville T120 but now an even deeper and richer sound. The bright chromed stainless steel exhaust is twin skinned for a seamless hidden cat box run and finished with unique bright chrome silencers. It also has a twin air box with twin filter design, packaged for optimised volume.
Class leading capability and technology
Featuring a 5” full-LED headlight with distinctive daytime running light pattern and full LED lighting throughout (rear light, indicators and number plate light), the Bonneville Speedmaster has modern capability, durability and style. The new ride-by-wire throttle enables two riding modes (Road and Rain), plus it has the latest generation ABS and switchable traction control. The torque assist clutch, which helps prevent rider fatigue by reducing pull effort at the lever, along with the new single button cruise control, improve ride-ability and comfort. There is also a feature packed, yet stylishly minimal, single clock with analogue speedometer and LCD display, controlled by easy to reach fingertip controls.
As with all Triumphs in the Modern Classics range, the new Bonneville Speedmaster is liquid-cooled, reducing emissions and offering a high first major service interval of 10,000 miles (16,000 Km). For added piece of mind, it also features the latest immobiliser with the transponder fitted into the premium Triumph badged key.
Triumph Bonneville Speedmaster key features
- All-LED Lighting with Full LED Headlight with DRL
- Compact and elegant, with a distinctive light pattern, the LED rear light, LED indicators and LED number plate light are power efficient and durable.
- Single Button Cruise Control
- Riding Modes
- Switchable Traction Control
- Torque Assist Clutch